Training as an Expert Coach – from experts for experts
“Coaching is now tried-and-tested for executives, and it is now becoming sought after for experts and specialist staff.”
All-round competence development to become an expert coach across the three fields:
- Technical and methodological competence
Coaching process models, change skills & management/leadership concepts
- Communication and social competence
Intervention techniques, relationship building & handling conflict
- Personal transformative competence
Psychological models, change in attitude & self-efficacy
These three fields of competence form the foundation of our expert coach training course.
What can you expectfrom the “Expert Coach” training?
- Security/differentiation in the role as coach
– to skilfully combine expertise and learning processes.
- Tools/method diversity in the coaching toolkit
– to coach efficiently and creatively depending on the task.
- Learning and understanding various coaching methods
– to recognize patterns, research causes, shape solutions.
- Learning within a group dynamic
– to reinforce self assurance and self-efficacy.
- Personal development and awareness
– to act with skill in sales discussions/consulting.
- Support with communication
– to successfully position yourself and your offer within the market.
Which learning objectives does the “Expert Coach” training course pursue?
- You will learn to
– work on specific topics that concern the coachee
– question attitudes/broaden your repertoire of actions
– improve your demeanor and influence
– create transparency about potentials, development prospects
– clarify current roles and release energy
– promote self confidence and self-efficacy
– provide support in resolving difficult situations
– plan next careersteps/further professional development
Professionalism gains another dimension thanks to the competence gained through expert coaching.
What is the difference between a coach and a consultant?
The role of coach possesses certain fundamental differences that are not part of the role of consultant:
• organizes efficient transfer of knowledge and experience.
• provides solutions and answers based on specialist knowledge.
• brings the benefit of many years of experience in his or her specialist area to the table.
• supports a process of professional and personal development as a copilot.
• asks the right questions and offers support through interventions.
• is an expert in coaching methods and for soft/process skills.
• is experienced in areas such as communication, team, conflict, change, management, strategy.
• is often involved in change and transformation projects as a catalyst.
• is responsible for developing communication/social competence.
• enhances the potential and promotes the growth of the coachee.
To fulfill the extended skill and role expectations, we offer a training course to become an “Expert Coach”.